Donate to the Red Cross disaster relief, and we’ll match every donation, dollar for dollar.*
National Storm Shelters, LLC
700 Swan Dr. Smyrna TN
How do I keep my family safe during a tornado?
Get a complete tornado safety guide and family plan to help you survive a tornado.
Thinking of purchasing a storm shelter? Start here.
Before you buy, use this checklist to research your options and have no doubts about your investment.
Compare safe rooms and tornado shelters.
Read our full product guide to understand the difference in manufacturing, pricing, installation and more.
Underground Storm Shelters
Have you been considering implementing a storm security plan for your family? National Storm Shelters offers you an affordable solution for tornado security. Our product is a below ground shelter intended for use in your home’s garage. Our underground shelters can be accessed within seconds from the inside of your home. You can also access your storm shelter easily while your vehicle is still in the garage, because it fits underneath the vehicle space.
Order Your Shelter Now: - CLICK HERE -
National Storm Shelters (NSS) Product / Standard Features...
- 100% galvanized steel storm shelters
- Installed inside, underground
- 25 year one time transferrable warranty
- Quick access door release
- Emergency exit aid
- 1 day install
*subject to discovery of subterranean rock
- Rock Solid™ Price Assurance Policy
- Tested at Texas Tech Wind Engineering facility
- Meets FEMA criteria set forth in FEMA publication 320
- Withstands direct impact of debris
- Can hold enormous loads on lid and still open with emergency exit aid
- Backfilled with concrete to assure solid foundation
- Lid is epoxy coated to stand up to normal wear and tear and look attractive against garage floor
National Storm Shelters meets or exceeds FEMA standards or FEMA publication 320.