Donate to the Red Cross disaster relief, and we’ll match every donation, dollar for dollar.*
National Storm Shelters, LLC
700 Swan Dr. Smyrna TN
How do I keep my family safe during a tornado?
Get a complete tornado safety guide and family plan to help you survive a tornado.
Thinking of purchasing a storm shelter? Start here.
Before you buy, research your options and have no doubts about your investment. Free consultation!
Compare safe rooms and tornado shelters.
Read our full product guide to understand the difference in manufacturing, pricing, installation and more.
Tornado Shelters: Above Ground Safe Rooms
Available in three sizes, National Storm Shelters Safe Rooms are the perfect size for your family. Our 78" tall Safe Rooms have a solid, galvanized steel construction coated in epoxy paint and feature an air vent and Hilti Anchoring System for comfort and safety. Safe Rooms are also available with a programmable lock that allows for an accessible, keyless entry and privacy feature.
Order Your Safe Room Online Now: - CLICK HERE -
Ask about our 15 year warranty today.
Other features: 3/16" HRS Steel Sides, 1/4" HRS Steel Door and (3) 3/4" Sliding Dead Bolts.
Tornado Shelter Safe Room Sizes & Additional Items:
- The 4' x 4' Safe Room can fit three adults and features a 28" door and 12 anchor bolts.
- The 4' x 6' Safe Room can fit six adults and features a 32" door, 15 anchor bolts and a 10" bench.
- The 4' x 8' Safe Room can fit 8 adults and features a 32" door, 18 anchor bolts and a 10" bench.
- Homes that are over 200 miles from Nashville will have a distance charge.
- Safe Rooms are also available with a programmable lock that allows for an accessible, keyless entry and privacy feature.
National Storm Shelters meets or exceeds FEMA standards or FEMA publication 320.
>> Tornado Shelter Safe Rooms